- 440g Hokkien Noodles
- 400g chicken, sliced thinly
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 2 capsicums, sliced thinly
- 100g green beans, chopped in half
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 6 spring onions, chopped finely
- Fresh coriander, chopped roughly
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Prepare the noodles like the packet instructs you to, usually you just poor boiling water over them.
- Heat the oil over a high heat and stir fry chicken until it’s cooked through, remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the onion, garlic, chilli and ginger and stir fry until softened. Add the capsicum, green beans and cook for 4 minutes.
- Return chicken to the pan, add the noodles, oyster sauce and stir fry until hot.
- Toss through sesame seeds and serve with coriander and spring onions. I like to add some sweet chilli sauce just to give it a bit more kick but that’s up to you.
This is not my recipe, I believe it came of the back of a noodle packet originally, but it is my go to for a quick and easy meal! Enjoy 🍜