Jumping is just like riding dressage with lumps!- overheard at the barn
- 440g Hokkien Noodles
- 400g chicken, sliced thinly
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 2 capsicums, sliced thinly
- 100g green beans, chopped in half
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 6 spring onions, chopped finely
- Fresh coriander, chopped roughly
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Prepare the noodles like the packet instructs you to, usually you just poor boiling water over them.
- Heat the oil over a high heat and stir fry chicken until it’s cooked through, remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the onion, garlic, chilli and ginger and stir fry until softened. Add the capsicum, green beans and cook for 4 minutes.
- Return chicken to the pan, add the noodles, oyster sauce and stir fry until hot.
- Toss through sesame seeds and serve with coriander and spring onions. I like to add some sweet chilli sauce just to give it a bit more kick but that’s up to you.
This is not my recipe, I believe it came of the back of a noodle packet originally, but it is my go to for a quick and easy meal! Enjoy 🍜
I was riding with a friend today and when we finished we lead our horses back into the stable. She was in front of me and took her helmet off and put it next to the desk which is in the centre of the area. Anyway Patrick knocked it with his back leg as he walked passed which would have been fine except he chose at that moment to stop and go to the toilet. That’s right Patrick pooped on her helmet. 🐴💩⛑
*this photo is b.f.s= before the face scar
I can’t wait to see some of my favourite riders (and horses) compete. Some of them are even representing Australia!
Sharon Jarvis, William Fox-Pitt, Pippa Funnell, Edwina Tops-Alexander, Nicola Philippaerts and Olivier Philippaerts (on H&M Legend of Love, the cutest horse in the world)
Image credit: Instagram @olivier_philippaerts
Image credit: Pinterest
They’re like unicorns!